CISSP Training and Certification
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) training is considered the gold standard in the field of information security. This course is aligned with (ISC)² CBK 2015 requirements and will train you to become an information assurance professional who defines all aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management and controls. Most IT security positions require or prefer a CISSP certification, so get started with your CISSP training today.
You Will Learn How To:
- Strategically focus your preparation for CISSP Certification
- Protect resources using access control methods and cryptography
- Plan a secure environment aligned with organizational objectives, compliance requirements, and industry-standard architectures.
- Develop operational security and continuity through preventive and recovery mechanisms.
CISSP Certification Training Course Description
Learning Tree’s CISSP training course includes 29 hours of Instructor-Led Training (ILT) or Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) presented by a real-world CISSP expert. You will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to pass the CISSP certification.
- CISSP candidates must meet specific requirements, as established by (ISC)2
- Those without the required experience can take the exam to become an Associate of (ISC)2 while working toward the experience needed for full certification
Computer Adaptive Testing Length - up to 3 hours to complete 100-150 multiple choice and advanced innovative questions Passing Score of 700 out of 1000