ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis
ITIL® INTERMEDIATE (CAPABILITY MODULE) – Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)Certificate is a freestanding qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
The ITIL® Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES & CONTENT
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Operation Principals
- The Processes pertaining to Operational Support and Analysis across the Service Lifecycle
- Specific emphasis on the Service Operation Lifecycle processes and roles
- Service Operations and Support Service
- Operation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
SPECIFIC EMPHASIS ON THE SERVICE OPERATION LIFECYCLE PROCESSES AND ROLES INCLUDED IN:
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Problem Management
- Access Management
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis Process. Operational staff involved in Process covered in OSA , Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management
- 90 Minutes computer Based Exam with Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Passing Score: 70% (28/40)