ITIL® Release Control and Validation
ITIL® INTERMEDIATE (CAPABILITY MODULE) – RELEASE CONTROL AND VALIDATION (RCV)
Release, Control and Validation (RCV) Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management.
The ITIL® Certificate in Release, Control and Validation is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices during the service management lifecycle and specifically in the key ITIL® process, role and function areas:
LEARNING OBJECTIVES & CONTENT
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to release, control and validation (RCV)
- Change management
- Service asset and configuration management (SACM)
- Service validation and testing (SVT)
- Release and deployment management (RDM)
- Request fulfillment
- Change evaluation
- Knowledge management (KM)
- Release, control and validation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL® Certificate in the Release, Control and Validation processes and of how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support
Within an organization.
IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL®, and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service improvement Program.
- 90 Minutes computer Based Exam with Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Passing Score: 70% (28/40)