ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreement
ITIL® INTERMEDIATE (CAPABILITY MODULE) – SERVICE OFFERINGS & AGREEMENTS (SOA)
Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certificate is a freestanding qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle core publications.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES & CONTENT
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Manager
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within SOA
- Service Offerings and Agreement roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization.
- 90 Minutes computer Based multiple-choice Exam with Eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Passing Score: 70% (28/40)