Front Metrics Technologies is currently seeking knowledgeable, ITIL® and IT Service Management professionals to fulfill both full-time positions and short-term project roles in all business lines.
PRESALES CONSULTANT – ITSM
- Communicate strategies and best practices for product implementation
- Design custom or product-based solutions
- Demonstrate Products and Solutions to customers
- Respond to customer requests for product or solution information
- Estimate level of effort to design or deploy products or solutions
- Draft proposals and statements of work for solutions
CONSULTANT – BMC REMEDY ITSM
- To architect, deploy, support, and train on BMC Products for our growing global customer base.
- Install and configuration BMC applications
- Customize BMC applications
- Implement integrations with BMC applications
- Troubleshoot and support BMC based applications and systems
- Draft technical installation, configuration and customization specification documents
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Draft use cases and functional requirements documents
TRAINER – IT Infrastructure Library®
- Must demonstrate through technical and subject matter expertise, skill for classroom instructor & online training
- Most possess a V3 Level Expert Certificate
- Delivered training for ITIL® Foundation, ITIL® Intermediate and MALC
- Worked on consulting assignments on ITIL® / ISO 20000
- Experience of developing courseware will be definite plus in related subjects
- Should have worked on L1 and L2 support
- Good understanding about the working of IT Processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel domestic or international as and when required
MANAGER - FINANCE
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Processes supplier invoices
- Maintain the purchase order system
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Issue cheques for all accounts due
- Ensure security for all credit cards and verify charges
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Prepare income statements
- Prepare balance sheets
Sr. EXECUTIVE - HR
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
- Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization.
- Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.